To have your ministry posting included on this page please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition to the details of the position, please include an end date in your email.
RESO Chaplain Employment Opportunity
Are you looking to engage in an exciting and demanding summer ministry?
Are you open to being part of an ultra-ecumenical and even multi-faith chaplain team?
Are you willing to challenge yourself physically, mentally and spiritually?
Can you see yourself providing spiritual support, care and advice to members of the defence community as they train, work and serve Canada?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you owe it to yourself to contact one of our regional CAF chaplain recruiters to see if this vital ministry is for you.
Lt(N) David Jackson
Thank you for your interest. We look forward to connecting with you soon.
Please check out this link for more information on the program:
Full Time Lead Pastor needed for Bonnyville Baptist Church.
About Us: We are a healthy medium-sized church currently in a stage of adjustment and rebuilding our congregation after the pandemic. We have a Worship and Youth Pastor on staff, as well as 3 other support staff. Our vision statement is: “To be a gospel focused community that intentionally reaches our community for Christ”. We are affiliated with Fellowship Prairies and are located in the scenic Lakeland of Bonnyville 250 km NE of Edmonton, Alberta.
Our Ministries: Sunday Service with Sunday School, several week-day Life Groups, Youth Groups, many Carnivals that build bridges within the town and surrounding areas, our Camp Shekinah that we hold for 2 weeks every
summer, and so much more!!
We are seeking a godly Pastor who:
Resumes can be submitted to email@example.com.
Seeking Lead Pastor
Grace Baptist Church is seeking a Lead Pastor who is focused on growing in his walk with the Lord and using his spiritual gifts to lead GBC. The preferred candidate would be an engaging and effective communicator, a developer and mentor of leaders, and a strong team player who will lead our staff and congregation in fulfilling God’s vision for GBC.
The Calgary Chinese Evangelical Free Church is a family oriented, multigenerational, multicultural church comprising three congregations, each ministered in its language of English, Cantonese and Mandarin. Our current Pastoral Team is comprised of the English Pastor, Cantonese Pastor and Mandarin Pastor.
The Children and Youth Pastor is a full-time pastoral position that has the responsibility of working with the Children and Youth Executives, the Pastoral Team and the Deacon Board to minister to our children and youth through spiritual guidance and discipleship.
• Called by the Lord to lead the Children and Youth Ministry with love. Be invested in the lives of his flock and is committed to be an integral part of our Church family.
• In agreement with the Statement of Faith of the EFCC and must agree to abide by our constitution and by-laws.
• Bachelor degree or higher from an accredited college or seminary with coursework to include ministry relevant Biblical and theological training.
• Experience and heart for in serving with children and youth in a church setting. Has experience in dealing with challenges that face children and youth.
• Sensitive to and comfortable with the Church’s multicultural, multilingual, and multigenerational community.
• Comfortable with a small church setting
• Work with the existing Christian ministries to bring children and youth to salvation in Christ and closer in their walk with God. Is ready to lead by example, equip the children and youth by discipleship and challenge them to a steadfast faith amidst the fast-changing culture.
• Will be responsible for working with the lay Church leaders in carrying out the day-to-day operation of the Children and Youth Ministry and Sunday Children worship service and Sunday School
• Collaborate with the Pastoral Team and the Deacon Board in the development of Church vision and growth strategy and outreach opportunities for the unchurched amongst our community, immigrants or returning residents.
• Willing to spend time in prayer and personal Bible study to grow spiritually. Seeking appropriate educational opportunities to improve the quality of their ministry
• Spend time to support the children and youth families to help them in their walk with God and to engage with the Church family.
Seeking for Transitional Pastor
We are actively seeking a trained Intentional Transitional Pastor.
We are looking for a specialized leader to guide our congregation through the journey of pastoral transition. This person would have the heart of a loving servant leader and has the ability to quickly gel with our leadership team. This person will work within the distinctive of our Baptist congregation. We are looking for someone who is called to this Transitional Ministry and sees it as an expression of the grace of God.
The individual will assist us in dealing with the past so that it does not impact our future, will provide preaching, congregational care, relationship renewal, vision clarity, organizational health, and the search process for our permanent full-time Pastor.
For more information or to submit a resume please contact us at: Fcbcpastoralsearch2021@gmail.com, 780-835-5656
Looking for a Lead Pastor
Full-time Senior Pastor
LEDUC COMMUNITY BAPTIST CHURCH is seeking a Senior Pastor to provide biblical preaching, teaching and spiritual leadership.
Located just 10 minutes south of Edmonton in a family-oriented community, our well-established church boasts a committed, multi-generational congregation of approximately 150. We have been debt free for over 10 years and have a generous, committed congregation. We are an authentic, vibrant community being changed by Christ to change the world.
Leduc Community Baptist Church is a member of CBWC, and applicants are asked to use CBWC’s standard pastoral resume form. Candidates should apply with a Ministry Information Profile (MIP). This document can be downloaded from the CBWC website https://cbwc.ca/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/MIP-2022-extended-spaces.pdf and sent to the Search Committee Chairperson, Kandyce Bathelt at firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to the Pastoral Settlement Office at email@example.com.
The Evangelical Free Church of Wainwright (WEFC) is a community of believers who are united in our Lord and Redeemer Jesus Christ. We are a small, yet vibrant multigenerational congregation made up of various ethnic and linguistic backgrounds. Our vision is “United in Jesus Christ as we grow UP, IN, and OUT.” We are intentionally seeking a full-time Senior Pastor who will be fervent in leading and shepherding our church to fulfill its vision.
As the Pastor is the primary spiritual leader, we are seeking the following personal and spiritual qualifications:
1. Shepherding: genuine love and passion for people and deep-seated desire to see them come to faith in Christ and grow as Christ followers.
2. Preaching: a gift for transformational preaching and a strong passion for evangelism and the Great Commission.
3. Love for God and convincing demonstration of practical faith in Christ as Lord and Saviour in one’s personal and ministry life.
In addition to these, we are looking for the following professional qualifications:
1. Relevant theological and/or pastoral degree from an accredited evangelical institution (college/seminar).
2. Endorsement of Evangelical Free Church of Canada (EFCC) Statement of Faith and adherence to covenant of personal and professional ethics.
3. In good standing with the Ministerial Standing Committee (MSC) of the Evangelical Free Church of Canada (EFCC), or equivalent committee of candidate’s denomination.
4. Ordination with EFCC, or commitment to enter the EFCC ordination process and complete it in a timely manner.
The Pastor’s two primary responsibilities are:
1. Leadership: equipping the church by guarding the vision and keeping it central in all church activities, discussions, and ministries. Some examples are:
2. Pastoral Ministry/Care: primary spiritual advisor and counselor for our church and community. Some examples are:
These primary responsibilities are to be performed with an underlying outreach perspective to grow the kingdom of God.
WEFC’s Senior Pastor position comes with a strong compensation package and budgetary provisions that foster a culture of personal growth and spiritual formation. Our Senior Pastor can also rely on the support of a committed volunteer team both in the council and the congregation at large, allowing a healthy balance for effective pastoral, family, and personal spiritual life.
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Full time Lead Pastor
To provide spiritual oversight, vision, and leadership in shepherding and equipping a small church toward renewed health and growth. This person’s main responsibilities will be to envision a new future for the church, motivating congregants in the missional task of impacting the surrounding culturally diverse community and to build a spiritually vibrant, multi-ethnic congregation.
The Lead Pastor will be a man or woman with a heart for God who…
The Lead Pastor:
Resumés should be sent before November 30, 2022 to: email@example.com
Please cc Dwayne Toews, Assistant District Superintendent: firstname.lastname@example.org
Full-time Solo Pastor
General Position Description In consultation with the Elders Board, the Pastor provides visionary leadership that oversees and enables worship services, promotes strategic congregational initiatives, creates and develops ministries, equips congregants for service, and supervises the office administrator and custodian.
Seeking Pastor (Bi-vocational) / Pulpit Supply
Seeking Youth Pastor
The Youth Pastor’s role is focused on invitation, it is the posture of their work, the design of all their programs and events, and the desired culture of our community. We want everything we do to be an invitation into the life Jesus provides.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and energetic youth pastor with a love for Christ and a passion for youth.You will work with high school and middle school youth from both the church and community, so you must have the ability to coordinate multiple programs, events, and teams simultaneously. You will need to be responsible and dependable, a great communicator, good listener, be creative, and adaptable. We anticipate that you will have spiritual gifts and/or skills in the following areas: Teaching, Leadership, andEncouragement.
Trail Alliance Church (TAC), in Trail BC is searching for a Lead Pastor!
We are a biblically-based church that seeks to share the truth of God’s word to the world.
Our congregation is searching for a Pastor who values teaching and preaching the word of God. A Pastor who is passionate about discipling and empowering the members of the congregation in order to utilize their talents and abilities, for the kingdom of God in our community.
We are seeking a Pastor who is able to lead TAC in building on the foundations and ministries we already possess, as well as leading the church through changing culture guided by objective truth through the word of God.
Should God be stirring your heart to consider leading the people of TAC, please click on the link below for further information:
If YOU are an experienced pastor who has a passion to advance the Kingdom of God by shepherding our church family, building community with our neighbourhood, and preaching the Good News of Jesus in a welcoming, ethnically-diverse body of believers; if YOU are a leader who will continue to support us in our mission to make disciples of Jesus Christ from all nations in the role of lead pastor.
We are looking to fill professional crew roles on board our traditional tall ships with people who have a passion for youth development and who enjoy outdoor adventures. Our crew members sail with and mentor young people ages 13-25 along the beautiful BC coast and are instrumental in facilitating the transformative experience we see many young people experience during their SALTS trips.
New hires learn all they need to know about sailing from us and need a genuine love for young people and a desire to disciple them. We think that there might be some in your community who may resonate with that!
It currently operates out of Bethel Baptist Church with eleven students whose grades range from primary through junior high. We also have a growing list of prospective students looking to enroll.
For the past couple of years, the school has been under the direction of Mrs. Jacinda King. Unfortunately for us, Mrs. King and her husband, Pastor Ryan King, have recently been called away to a new ministry, so we are seeking at least one teacher to take her place for the 2023/2024 school year, starting this September. The school is supported by volunteers who help with supervisory responsibilities and reading with the children.
Currently, Bethel Christian Academy is the only Christian school in this area and has great potential to grow and to fill a real need.
If you know of anyone who would be interested in learning more about this opportunity, please have them reach out to us via the contact information below.
Mailing Address –1984 Temperance Street, Westville, N S B0K 2A0
Seeking Lead Pastor
Ajax Alliance Church (AAC) located in Ajax ON, Canada, is searching for a Godly, experienced and gifted man to lead our congregation in the full-time position of Lead Pastor.
Northwest Community Church of Meadow Lake Saskatchewan is prayerfully seeking a
pastor to shepherd our small town, multigenerational MB congregation of 50 to 60
We are a town of 5000, located in the North Western part of the Province. The Lord is directing us to seek a pastor who is called by God, loves the Lord and loves his people while embracing the full truth of scripture without exception. The candidate will have the necessary experience, ability and education to lovingly nurture while effectively imparting God’s truth to equip our congregation in a Christ-centered life through preaching, teaching and example. Successful candidate will be required to be credentialed with the Saskatchewan Conference of Mennonite Brethren Churches.
Visit our website at https://www.northwestcommunitychurch.ca/careers for more information and to apply.